It’s been over 400 days since we were in action and with vaccination rates rising, it’s time to get back out there! I appreciate your understanding of the caution with which I approach the league – I know it’s not a popular (nor profitable) position but in the end I am confident in the choices I made.
In order to rent the fields from the City, we had to submit a COVID mitigation plan. This plan includes the following changes:
- Masks required when not on the field of play
- No guests will be permitted within the fencelines – NO EXCEPTIONS
- BYOB, because there will be no keg. I am reducing the price this season ($40 rather than $50) due to the lower costs involved. Also, if you were a paid registrant for last season, email me directly for a coupon code for $5 off this season’s registration, per my previous promise.
Read more about the mitigation plan here.
- 8 regular-season games: 07/09, 07/16, 07/23, 07/30, 08/06, 08/13, 08/20, 08/27
- All-day end-of-season tournament/playoffs on 08/28